Lissell Himede focuses her practice on Canadian Immigration Law including Labor Market Opinions (LMO) and Work Permits. She has broad experience in the energy and information technology industries.
Ms. Himede’s experience includes:
- Represented an Oil Field Services company with obtaining a work permit extension under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) for a key employee who had previously been denied such an extension.
- Represented a Permanent Resident with maintaining such status while residing abroad on behalf of a Canadian employer.
- Advised an information technology company with no corporate presence in Canada about applying for an LMO.
- Advised individual clients about the requirements for demonstrating rehabilitation following alcohol-related convictions.
Prior to joining Morales & Associates, PLLC, she was an Immigration Law Clerk with Ernst & Young, LLP in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and a Lawyer for the National Sugar Association in El Salvador.
Ms. Himede is fluent in English and Spanish and regularly represents clients in those languages.
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Supreme Court of Justice, El Salvador
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Universidad Evangélica de El Salvador