Tiare Angelo, Esq.
Tiare Angelo focuses her practice on business and family-based immigration law and asylum. Prior to joining Morales & Associates, PLLC, Ms. Angelo interned with the United States District Court in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and clerked at two immigration law firms in Houston, Texas. While in law school, she also represented clients seeking U visas and lawful permanent residence under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) at the LSU Immigration Law Clinic. Her business-based immigration law experience includes H-1B, PERM, TN, B-1 and J-1 petitions. Her family-based immigration law experience includes adjustment of status petitions, extreme hardship waivers and K-1 visas. Her asylum experience includes defensive and affirmative petitions and related petitions for U visas and Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
- Ms. Angleo speaks English and Spanish and regularly represents clients in these languages.
- J.D., Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A., Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- CALI Award, International Law, 2014 & 2015
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- LSU Immigration Law Association, Vice President